This teaching resource (lesson plan, presentation slides and worksheets) will help pupils learn about different standards of living across the globe and as well as about making ethical financial decisions.
By the end of the lesson, students should be able to:
- Recognise that there are different standards of living across the globe
- Recognise ethical dimensions to financial decisions.
Teaching guide with:
- A list of required resources & materials – most of which, are provided
- Clearly defined learning objectives and outcomes
- Step-by-step teaching instructions
- Suggested teaching scripts to support the presentation slides, and discussion questions
- Activities and corresponding photocopiable worksheets
- Homework/extension worksheets - to further enhance the lesson and challenge your students with real-life scenarios that provide practical money management skill-building opportunities.
- Answers to worksheet questions.
- Colourful presentation slides - to supplement your classroom teaching and engage the pupils
- Pre and post evaluation questionnaires - to help you measure the effectiveness of this or any other financial literacy programme.
This lesson plan is intended for use in a range of settings, by educators who want to address basic money management issues, or add financial literacy to their curriculum and range of skills taught. It may be particularly relevant if you are a:
- After-school educational services provider
- Youth worker
- Lesson Plan/Teaching Guide
- Presentations slides
- Pre/Post Evaluation Questionnaire Guide
- Pre-Evaluation Questionnaire
- Post Evaluation Questionnaire.