DIGITAL PRODUCTSWe deliver all PDF/Digital downloads IMMEDIATELY after your order is completed.
We offer a choice of UK and Worldwide fast delivery options for your convenience. After you have chosen the products you want to buy, simply click checkout and you will be presented with available shipping options based on the weight/size of the products and your shipping destination.
UK and Ireland Customers
We ship at the following rates and will do our best to dispatch your goods as soon as possible (typically within 1 working day provided the items are in stock. We will inform you if there is likely to be a delay)
- Royal Mail Standard Shipping – aim to deliver in 2-3 working days
- £2.50 P&P: for orders up to £50
- FREE P&P: for orders over £50 (i.e., from £50.00+)
- iPostParcel Next Working Day Shipping – Aim to deliver within 24 hours (daily cut off time 3pm)
- £6.50 P&P: on all orders
International CustomersWe deliver to over 100 countries and aim to deliver in 3 to 5 working days at the following rates:
- £15.00 P&P: for orders up that weigh up to 20lbs (i.e., orders up to £250)
- £20.00P&P: for orders that weigh more than 20lbs
Payment InformationTo place an order, click the add to cart button for the product you wish to purchase. Then, proceed to checkout when you have finished adding all your desired products. At checkout, you will be presented with the following payment options:
- Via credit or debit card – where you will be asked to provide personal and payment details, which will be used to process your order. All payments are processed via Paypal – a secure payment portal used by millions of online buyers; which uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to improve security. Please note that you do not need to have a paypal account to make a purchase via this option. There is a paypal payment option for non-paypal account holders once you get onto the payment screen.
- Via Paypal – for users with a paypal account, so you do not need to re-enter your payment details.
- Via Amazon Payments – for users with an amazon account, so you do not need to re-enter your payment details
We want you to be happy with your purchase. We are happy to replace any items that have been damaged in transit to you providing that the products are unopened and unused and the return is made within 30 days of purchasing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to purchases of books and CDs as long as they are returned to us (at your expense) in their original condition (unopened and unused). Orders for downloadable software can also be cancelled during this period AS LONG AS the software has not already been downloaded.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.